Slide Racker for Glock gen 1, 2, 3 and 4 Pistols (Fits all Glock models except G42, 43)
1. Extended 0.25" (6.4mm) (small and standard frame Glock) out from the Glock slide for easy gripping
or single hand chambering.
2. Made from
1. Fits all Glock Gen 1,2, 3, 4 all models 17 19 20 ¡K. 41 in 9mm 10mm .357 .40 .45 cal.
(does not fit subcompact slimline G42)
2. Weight: 0.25 oz (7.0 gram) original slide cover: 0.08 oz (2.2 gram)
3. Additional length over the Glock slide:
Small and standard frame Glock (G17, 22¡K.): 0.24" (6.4 mm).
Large frame Glock (G20, 21¡K..): 0.18" (4.5 mm).
4. Dimension width 1.488¡¨ (37.8 mm), height 0.571¡¨ (14.5 mm), racker plate thickness 0.134¡¨ (3.4 mm)
(Note: different shooting sports have different limitation on firearms modification; please consult with
the proper authority.)
Warning - before installation begins.
1. Always wear eye protection if assembly or disassembly of firearms is required.
2. If you are not comfortable with the installation procedures described below, please
have the work done by a qualified gunsmith.
3. Make sure the gun is unloaded before installation begins
**You can also search the web for the installation of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1LxuOKjLmg
1. Separate the slide form the frame as per Glock manual.
2. Press down the ¡§spacer sleeve¡¨ with a small screw driver.
3. Push the slide cover plate away from the slide while keeping part of your finger covering
the exposed extractor plunger to prevent it from jumping out of the slide.
4. Slide the ¡§slide racker¡¨ halfway into the slide until it is stopped by the ¡§spacer sleeve¡¨
After installation, test fire your pistol in various shooting position
and making sure that
your hands would not be in the way of the slide racker. Also test fit with the holster you will be using
making sure everything function..
Back to Front Page of Smart Lock Technology Inc.